Why do men do this?

So I recently had an ex boyfriend come back and confess he had actually fallen in love with me, this came approximately 10 years after our "relationship"ended, I was kind of angry about this, and then I became perplexed, see I was completely in love with this guy, although I did feel our relationship was doomed from the get go, he was considerably younger then me, and it took a lot of convincing for me to go on a date with him, and after a year of a tumultuous relationship, we both went our separate ways, my feelings for him still remain, although now I am in a different place, I have a wonderful man that I am engaged to, and we have a beautiful litle girl, he moved across the united states, to be closer to his family, attend college, and live an uncomplicated life, (he had some issues around here).
I became angry about this, because my feelings for him still remained although they were pressed deep in the recesses of my mind, I also knew it was going to happen, I called him out on his feelings in the very beginning, only for him to tell me I was wrong, so now 10+ years later this guy needs to confess to me something hes been holding in for all this time???? And what the hell am I suppose to do with this information, just let it sit on my mind, with nothing to do but dwell on what might of been? I don't even want to think about doing that it creates a major sense of guilt, and seriously who wants to feel guilty?
And then to top it all off he tells me all this stuff and then just disappears, I call foul.
How can you tell someone you are in love with them and hope to one day be with them again and then just not say a word? I don't get it, was it a made up drunken confession, was it all a big lie, or did he really mean it? why do men have to be so complicated??? I am trying so hard to not be mad at him for dumping all this on my lap when it was too late, I know he is currently in a relationship he claims he doesn't want to be in, he told me every time he tries to end it she makes him feel guilty about it. I don't know what to think about the situation, and I am going to pretend it didn't happen, I am thinking it is the only way to protect myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A warning to fellow buyers who deal with Chinese Based Lingerie Companies

Finally Got The Lifecell

I don't consider China Clothing Shops Who Advertise Publicly True Wholesalers