I don't consider China Clothing Shops Who Advertise Publicly True Wholesalers

I made the mistake of listing a couple of wholesalers in my guide who should not be there, I am getting absolutely disgusted by these wholesalers that have their ads posted everywhere, chose a freaking line of work just be ridiculously cheap to everyone or be a wholesaler, do not post public ads allowing everyone to purchase from your website and then claim your a b2b wholesaler it doesn't work that way, so I am going to the corners of google where few people dare to tread, I will be doing a second issue of my wholesale guide, I know quite a few have been bought but no one has registered as buying one to get the update copy for free, I will post when the new one is available probably with in a week, so if you purchased drop me a line, if you a true china wholesaler (trust me they have contacted me trying to add links to my website promoting their business, that get deleted, send me a message, I will personally check out your site and order from it, and if I deem you are an honest business who does true b2b wholesaling then I will include your company in my guide.

Comments

  1. I wanna buy you new updated list. When do you compile it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, you have been rather quiet of late, are you still running this site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here, between work and family it's hard to keep up with my blog but I do post about important things if they are topics of interest :)

      Delete
    2. @johnne it is available now on Mag cloud it's issue 2 of the wholesale guide a direct link is posted on my blog :)

      Delete
    3. @johnne it is available now on Mag cloud it's issue 2 of the wholesale guide a direct link is posted on my blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A warning to fellow buyers who deal with Chinese Based Lingerie Companies

Finally Got The Lifecell