Jamaican black castor oil

So I broke down after seeing a YouTube video on the "miracle benefits" of this oil, it's suppose to have a lot of skin and hair care benefits, claims to regrow hair, improve elasticity of your skin etc etc etc, so after I saw a woman use it on her eyelashes and claimed they grew thicker and longer I had to try it, I have short thin lashes, I've had the bottle for a week and have used it twice, see that is my main problem, I have all these grandiose ideas on starting a beauty routine or diet, and will be extremely motivated about it and it lasts an hour, I have yet to find the drive to stick with something more than 24 hours, I have never had patience for anything if it's not immediate I am instantly discouraged, please tell me I'm not the only one? So my search is on to find motivation, I am trying to promise myself that I will lose 10lbs and stick with a daily beauty routine, I will keep everyone updated on my progress, and if anyone has tips and tricks please share them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A warning to fellow buyers who deal with Chinese Based Lingerie Companies

Finally Got The Lifecell

I don't consider China Clothing Shops Who Advertise Publicly True Wholesalers