Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard

 Let me start by saying I am not trying to jump on the bandwagon here, I have not spent every hour of every day watching this trial. I have watched some of it but not all of it. 

I realized while watching it, Now everyone knows Johnny Depp, you would have to live under a rock on a completely different planet to not know who he is. I have watched some of his movies. Am I a fan? I can't really answer that. I know nothing about him. I have liked a few of his movies. I realized I am not a fangirl of any celebrities. There are celebrities whose movies I will watch. Basically, Morgan Freeman is a fantastic example of this. Now that I think about it, he is the only example. I digress. Watching this trial made me realize I want to meet Johnny Depp. Yes, I am one of a million women plus more that are eager to meet him, or am I?

I don't want to meet Johnny Depp, the actor, the celebrity. I want to meet Johnny Depp, the person, the man. I have this incredible desire to know who he really is, and of course, I could read a ton of articles about him. Hear the answers to the interviewer in his own words asked of him what he wanted to say, but is that really who he is? Is he showing the most intimate corners of his mind? So although many women want to meet him, most want to meet him because they are star-struck, or they are infatuated with his looks or the personality they have reflected on him from one of his many characters.

I just want to meet the man, the real person he is. Maybe even swap stories of the abuses we suffered at the hands of someone we loved, that we thought loved us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A warning to fellow buyers who deal with Chinese Based Lingerie Companies

How dumb are boys?