Ahh I finally Got Clothing-Dropship.com right where I want them caught in their own lies, for anyone ordering from this company or thinking about it don't... they have still neglected to correct their mistakes on my order

Ok so here is the deal, I placed an order for clip in hair extensions from this site clothing-dropship.com which use to be wholesale-dress.net


If you notice this order was split up by 2 different tracking numbers,HH2014021101
 Had a Tracking Number of RC940313148CN and HH2014021103-1 had a tracking number of LN286519467CN
I paid for DHL Shipping, da da dada
not what I ordered I ordered a small lot of clip in hair extensions and received a single piece of weave in hair extensions, which I shipped back.
Now back to the other item So I sent them these screen prints to prove to them they messed up
and then went even a step further
and
Now that I have shown them the proof lets see how the handle it, I will continue to believe they are money sucking scam artists until they prove otherwise and I will spend the rest of my ecommerce days warning people of the dangers of this company unless you don't mind losing money, and if that's the case you mine as well just throw it in the toilet and watch it go down or better yet buy lottery tickets atleast then you may get something back from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A warning to fellow buyers who deal with Chinese Based Lingerie Companies

Finally Got The Lifecell

I don't consider China Clothing Shops Who Advertise Publicly True Wholesalers